Artepreneurs is a research project by David Palazón presented in a documentary format. mens sexual health. http://www.thelaneshealthandbeauty.com/buy-valium-uk/. Its was funded in 2007 as part of the Small Rewards Scheme by CLIP CETL (Creative Learning in Practice, Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning), part of the University of the Arts London. Artepreneurs portrays several case studies enhancing the importance of student’s authorship through practice-based learning projects in partnership with community organizations.
The music was kindly composed by Marco Iavarone. Here is a short review by Dr Jane Chapman Clarke, author of ‘Documentary in Practice’ reviewed: ‘The practical applications of creative ideas captured in this film demonstrate the energy, inventiveness and potential of art to enrich the experiences of ordinary people in the outside world’.
Artepreneurs was shown in the following events:
• Public screeening part of the Create to Learn programme annual launch. 29th November 2007, SS Robin in Canary Wharf, South London.
• Public screeening at Area 10 Project Space, part of the South London Institute of Common Sense. 1st December 2007, Peckham, South London.
• Private screening for the John Latham family, close friends, conservation staff and postgraduate courses. 10th December 2007, FTHo (Flat Time House) in Peckham, South London.
• Private view for around 120 UAL students, partners and lecturers. January 10th 2008, Wilson Rd Lecture Theatre, Camberwell College of Arts, South London.
• Screening part of the programme during the NALN (National Arts Learning Network) Conference. 4th February 2008, Royal Institute of British Architects, London.
• During the 4th International Conference Centre for Learning and Teaching in Art and Design. Enhancing Curricula: using research and enquiry to inform student learning in the disciplines. 3-4 April 2008, Lycée Francais, New York City.
• Broadcasted on the Community Channel UK in August 2012 during the Olympic Games in East London.